stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Props

Here's props to some of the blogs I found while RANDOM BLOG CRASHING that struck my fancy. I'm sure there are a few I commented on that I have not listed. I have no idea where I left comments so if you leave me one I'll be sure to do my best and add you to the list.
To the following blogs of note worthy variety;
*The Shark and all around cool person with a chocolaty mustache.
*Rude Cactus
*Hot Girl with a Shoebox She's hot...and apparently has a shoebox.
*Jesus Of Suburbia I found him!
*Kolb Blog
*21st Century Schizoid
*Myrtle Beach Bum East coast Reprisent
*Kid Icarus
*El Jaceck this guy's hi-larious, and ladies I hear he's single
*The Dayton
*Vander Meander The girl's got a point
*Muffins andFruit They talk about Pink Minis...what else could a girl want?

3 Comments:

At 9/24/05, 4:16 PM, Blogger Myrtle Beach Dude said...

I also crash blogs regularly while at work. The crazy dog lady was a victim of my crashing - I called it "blurfing", but will now change. The best part of her blog is that she has assingned the people in her life the names of the cast of Friends and titles each new entry "the one with..." like the TV show.

I don't even watch the show because it's so "AWW aint we neat" and this chick is basing her life on it!

Keep Blurfing. and don't forget about Beach Week

 
At 9/26/05, 7:02 PM, Blogger ... j said...

Dude, thanks for the linkage. Mucho kudage! :)

 
At 11/19/05, 12:59 PM, Blogger SOL said...

I only just discovered the props. Danke, I shall be sure to return the linkage when the red wine wears off...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home