stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Pancakes & Ghosts

Yesterday it was announced at my work that this morning they would be bribing us to work harder by feeding us a yummy pancake breakfast. "WOO HOO!" I thought, because I'm broke and have no food in the house. Ever since I heard the news I was extatic, I bounced around work excited, it was all I could think of for the remainder of the day.

When I got home I promptly plopped my butt on the couch because my boyfriend would be working late. In my keen channel surfing ability I came across a show I'd never seen before called "Ghost Hunters", I was intrigued. The first part of the show was pretty uneventful but then they went to this creepy 200 year old house that freaked them all out. Doors opened and closed by themselves, beds and chairs virbrated and someone felt a ghotly touch on their arm. Being home alone is not normal for me andI had all the lights out so I started to get a little nervous. "Great" I thought "now I'll dream about ghosts and pancakes, that'll be interesting."

I ran upstairs, brushed my teeth and jumped into bed as quickly as possible in fear of something that might jump out and get me. I lay awake paranoid for a bit and still determined that my mental state was going to cause some freaky dream about pancakes and ghosts. I finally fell asleep.

This morning I awoke and realized I most definately had some vivid and wierd dreams, but they were not about the afor mentioned pancakes and ghosts. I had dreamt about a very smart pigeon who sailed around a pond on a leaf of lettuce. WTF?

1 Comments:

At 9/14/05, 9:37 PM, Blogger deetour said...

hmmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home