stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Coffee Pot Epiphanies

I wandered into the kitchen at work today and realized "I am the girl who steals the vanilla flavored creamer out of the fridge"...somebody in this office hates me. In my daze while pouring my coffee into my cup of stolen creamer a lightbulb went off in my head. What would happen if I switched the pots, you know, if I put decaf in the caffeinated pot and vice versa...there would be a lot more people in this office who would hate me. Lucky for me no one would know exactly who it was that downed or upped their production capabilities for the day...The creamer bandit dares to dream.

Not sure why all this happened concedering I'm not really a coffee drinker...I suppose I have my days.

1 Comments:

At 8/29/05, 12:43 PM, Blogger deetour said...

so it was YOU!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home