stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Random Blogcrashing

Today's subject is BLOGCRASHING. It's kind of like crashing a party or a wedding, only this time I'm crashing blogs. I can't say it was as fun as the time some friends and I crashed a huge keg party at a fraternity because we were a bunch of 18 year old girls who were drunk and looking to raid their fridge for hopefully a meal. When in turn all we got was ketchup, moldy bologna, possibly a keg stand and then pulled over by the police five minutes after leaving the party because apparently we'd robbed the gas station down the road.

It's not that I had hoped Blogcrashing would have caused me such fun; I was merely hoping for some mild, senseless entertainment while viewing through a little window I call "other peoples lives". I didn't do a word search off my profile or anything I merely just kept hitting the "next" button. Unfortunately all I've learned from my experience is how to get a home equity line of credit in South Carolina, How big someone can grow their gourds and the intricate workings of a "Light rail"...ok not really because I didn't read any of it. Is it me or are peoples lives really that boring that all they have to talk about is politics, religion or the food they eat. I found a whole Japanese blog with photos and detailed descriptions of all their meals...wow, that was truly entertaining.

Pretty much the only positive thing Blogcrashing has added to my life was learning that mine isn't all that boring after all and that's far better than the 15 minutes of my life I just lost for doing it. The greatest post I found was about having peanut butter cups and beer for dinner, now that's one hell of an idea. I think I may just have to try it.

PS
If you're reading my blog because I randomly crashed yours then here's an evil laugh just for you "MUAH HA HA HA!"

update 6:30pm:
In all fairness I did find a couple blogs since I wrote this that were entertaining.
here are their links.
http://tamponteabag.blogspot.com/
http://dailyinanity.blogspot.com/
http://mizrhythm.blogspot.com/
Don't take offence if you're not listed...I left some comments for people but like the tard that I am, I forgot to save their links. Just take the fact that I felt compelled to leave my two cents as on your blog as a compliment.

6 Comments:

At 8/7/05, 4:49 PM, Blogger TotallyHappened said...

"The greatest post I found was about having peanut butter cups and beer for dinner, now that's one hell of an idea. I think I may just have to try it."

Holy crap, I'm famous...

:)

 
At 8/7/05, 5:41 PM, Blogger Larry Teabag said...

I'm not famous, I'm insulted that you found the gourd-growing one more interesting than mine! Unless you arrive at my blog via some non-random route of course.

Either way blog-crashing is an excellent idea, which I'll be giving a go myself, so thanks for that...

 
At 8/7/05, 7:40 PM, Blogger Niobium said...

My gnomes are crashing yours.

 
At 8/8/05, 9:44 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

noooooooooo I don't need anymore gnomes!!! I have enough!!!

 
At 8/9/05, 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I may ask, what were you hoping to find?

I'll admit I like blogcrashing too. Even though I've long since abandoned Blogger to code my own blog, I still have a link that allows me to enjoy some randomness.

Cheers,
Hugh

 
At 8/11/05, 11:39 AM, Blogger cookie monster said...

random blog crashing is quality but the only downside is the number of vommercial blogs and ones on foreign languages when the only languages i speak are english and fluent gibberish!

in a non creepy way i like your blog, i hsall be back again and again to make a pain of myself, feel free to reciprocate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home