stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Email Battle

So I was sitting at work today minding my own bussiness when I received an email from a girl we'll call "Big Boobs" telling ME to do something involving part of my job. This was my response to her and our emails that ensued;

To Big Boobs from Me;
"SKREW YOU!!!!!! I'M NOT DOING IT AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!! NA NA NA NA BOO BOO"

To Me from Big Boobs;
"I'mmmm gonnnnnaaaa TEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

To Big Boobs from Me;
"YOU THINK YOU'RE SO HIGH AND MIGHTY SITTIN IN YOUR CHAIR DOIN SUSPENSES AND STUFF...GO AHEAD AND TELL...SEE WHERE IT GETS YOU...YOUR NOSE IS TURNING BROWN RIGHT NOW...I'M GONNA PEE IN YOUR CHEERIOS YOU UNGRATEFULL BITCH...TO THINK YOU'D TURN YOUR BACK ON ME LIKE THIS AFTER ALL i'VE DONE FOR YOU!"

To Me from Big Boobs;
"SHHH I am high!!!..heheheee But I don't know about the mighty part!! And I am Brown! I'm MEXICAN GAWD DAMN IT!! We're ALL BROWN!! HA!......As for peeing on my cheerios! DO IT! I double dog dare you! Do it and watch and see what happens!!!! *waves clentched fish in the air back and forth*"

To Big Boobs from Me;
"It's too late! I pee'd in them this morning! Muah ha ha ha ha...you and your fish got nuthin on me. I bet if you took a bath you wouldn't be brown anymore...you're a big fat liar, you're not mexican, you're mexican't! if you were mexican you wouldn't be waving a fish you'd be flinging boogers because you gotta have something to pick on the off season! LIAR!!!!!"

To Me from Big Boobs;
"How DARE YOU....You You PISSING FREAK!! You Golden Showered all over my cheerios!! It's a good thing that I gave them to Rachelle! he he he And and I AM BROWN if I didn't take a shower I'd look like "Crazy Filipino Chick"(name removed)!!!! HA!.....You're only a liar if you get caught!!......and I meant fist! waves my FIST in the air back and forth! "

From Crazy Filipino Chick to Me;
"Leave me out of this. I've been abused enough. Yeah and so what if I don't shower. Everyone thinks I have a very nice "TAN"."

I never wrote them back due to the End of the day being much more important, so I guess it's safe to say "They're all fucking nuts!" and with that said....I'M GOING HOME!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8/24/05, 4:32 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

I work so hard I think I deserve a back rub!

 
At 8/24/05, 6:27 PM, Blogger deetour said...

Now that you have added color and different fonts, I will comment. There, done! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home