stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I will win damnit!

You think you're so smart with your cool silver exterior and your little wire frame. Life is easy for you basking in the sun all day. You are such a lazy prick. I just want you to know it's been a week since you came into my life and this battle we have begun is not over yet, I will win, you will do as you are told no matter how many times I have to look like a crazy person while yelling at you. I am better than you, I know for a fact that you whore your self out to anyone willing to pay $6.99. Well I dropped the cash buddy and now you are my slave, you are here to help me. I read your directions and contrary to popular belief, folding you like a fucking taco and giving you an ever so graceful twist does NOT work. Damn collapsible sun visor...YOU WILL FUCKING COLLAPSE FOR ME PROPERLY ONE DAY!!!! YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!

In True SPD fashion I give you a sexy pose
Fooled you...bet you thought I'd get naked huh?

6 Comments:

At 9/1/05, 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was an anonymous program, but you have a name tag on!

 
At 9/1/05, 10:47 PM, Blogger deetour said...

That was me above, sorry. Didn't realize I was not "logged in".

 
At 9/2/05, 7:33 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

ahhhhhh!!!! I got spammed!!!! what name tag do you speek of?

I believe you know one such sun visor previously mentioned....pure evil I tell you!

 
At 9/2/05, 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the sun visor, but I usually put it behind the passenger seat after just folding it in half.
In your picture, it looks like you have a name tag on.

 
At 9/2/05, 9:00 AM, Blogger deetour said...

WTF?

 
At 9/2/05, 3:40 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

I do have a name tag on, the pic was taken in my science class from highschool when I went to Maine for my so called reunion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home