stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Cheesy Brat a-k-a Cheddar Wurst


I think I have inadvertently subjected myself to a test. Can one survive off of eating Cheesy Brats for dinner?


Yes-yes they can. (All though my ass may not survive, it's going to get big enough to have its own area code)

For the last few nights I have been eating nothing but Hillshire Farms' Cheddar Wursts. I must say it has been a good week. For those of you who have not had the pleasure, these dogs of delight come highly recommended. They are a sausage/hotdog stuffed with cheesy goodness and packed with 240 calories (190 from fat), 8 grams of saturated fat, 660 mg's of sodium, 3 carbs and 10 whole grams of protein (yee haw). Tonight is a happy yet sad night for me. I am happy because I remembered and am currently polishing off my bottle of wine, but I am sad because I am also polishing off my package wieners. After tonight I will be wienerless...er...um...sort of. I guess it's a good thing I've started going to the gym.

SIDE NOTE; Wow, it's not even 5PM and I'm almost toasty...good thing I'm not an alcoholic or this might be a problem. It takes too much effort and money to be any kind of addict. I'm too cheap and lazy.

6:08 PM
I'm RANDOM BLOGCRASHING again so I apologize now if you were one of my victems for the evening. If I'm confusing you go here (WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE) it will explain everything---> RANDOM BLOGCRASHING

2 Comments:

At 9/23/05, 8:01 PM, Blogger Kevin M. Kolb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/23/05, 8:03 PM, Blogger Kevin M. Kolb said...

Thank you for blog crashing my blog. My normal audience is, well, 'evacuated' right now. Wait, who am I kidding? I don't have a 'normal' audience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home