stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Never Eat these things

It came to my attention today that I should warn people of some bad food and drink combinations.
I have spent many years researching these and have tried each of them more than once. It is my professional opinion that you should NEVER eat these things together.
  1. Never eat a black licorace (anything i.e. jelly been, licorace stick) and then drink iced coffee, I don't have an explanation to what it tastes like, just know it's not pleasent.
  2. Never eat a mint and then drink a cola unless you want to discover what minty dirt tastes like.
  3. Never eat a "Laffy Taffy" and then drink a DR.Pepper, you will look like a mad dog foaming at the mouth.
  4. Never eat oatmeal and drink a Redbull, the burps are most unpleasent.
So that's our lesson for the day kids, feel free to add some of your own, I will possibly make this blog entry more entertaining after I drink a redbull and coffee...ewww....wait, that's probably bad too. Why do I torture myself so?

2 Comments:

At 9/8/05, 9:02 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

hey! I never said how recent this was...most of it came out of my memory. you know...that thing that I don't always have. yeah that, well, I used it. is that ok with you?

 
At 9/24/05, 10:01 PM, Blogger Kevin M. Kolb said...

Hot McDonald's French Fries chased with Hot Dr. Pepper tastes like Krispy Kreme doughnuts. No, I don't have diabetes. . . yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home