stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ultimate SPD!

(click on the picture to see the yummy goodness that is the vein being pulled out of my knee)
Well I think I have what will be the best "Self Potrait Day" submission for today.
Can you guess what I was doing around 3:30 this afternoon?

I spent the lovely afternoon having my veins ripped out of my knee like spagetti!!!! Yayyyyy!
My Doctor rocks and even let Mr.Tuls sit in and hold my hand...although I don't remember my hand ever getting held, I seemed to have passed the "freak out" mode and went strait for the "Oh cool!" mode. Of course that could have been the valium and codene talking.
Incase you're out of the loop, I had a vericose vein removed that I some how aquired (most likely from a car accident when I was 16). I was very impressed with my doctor and how friendly everyone was, as you can see, he even was posing for me. He thought it was great how interested I was in my own gross surgury. Happy SPD to all and all a good night! It's time to lie back down and enjoy the drugs.

2 Comments:

At 8/18/05, 8:16 PM, Blogger deetour said...

uhhhh, congrats. *winces*

 
At 8/22/05, 10:10 AM, Blogger Larry Teabag said...

You really do look like you're enjoying that!

Hope you enjoyed the drugs and recover well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home