stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It’s alive!!! Alive!!!!










I have followed in the steps of the mighty Doctor Frankenstein and created a Monster. “Igor! Fetch me my links it’s time for the show!” I will now maniacally rub my hands together and laugh an evil horrible laugh that only an insane person can, “Muwah ha ha ha! It’s alive!”

Be afraid, be very afraid.

I am FrankenStoo and this my friends is my monster. I have built my very first website complete with nifty Paypal buttons I designed myself. What is this crazy concoction you ask? (this is me pretending you really did ask) Why, it’s a website for the Rogue Mini eyes! For those of you who don’t know, the eyes are a small portion of the Mini obsession I share with my boyfriend. You see, Mini Coopers’ headlights are attached to their Bonnet (that’s the hood for you non Mini folk) and beneath them in the engine bay are these two blank spots that have so desperately begged for our mercy. My boyfriend has created ridiculously cool 3D eyes and printed them on the best quality Vinyl to fill the void. We are sharing them with the world so now all the Minis can be complete. Even if you’re a non-Mini folk please check it out and let me know what you think. I am still working out the kinks with the website (like the nightmare Mini eyes page) but for now I think it looks pretty darn good! So go there…go there now or forever be damned to all eternity for not clicking my link….if you touch it you can tell everyone you touched StoopidGirls’ link (ewww…dirty)

11 Comments:

At 7/5/06, 2:46 PM, Blogger bbrown said...

Congrats! I blogged it.

 
At 7/5/06, 7:19 PM, Blogger deetour said...

Cool, but you left out Solid Gold. You'll be hearing from my people. Hi Bill.

 
At 7/5/06, 7:32 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

bbrown-yayyyyyyy I'm a happy girl

Dee-I knew you were good for something! I can't beleive I left out the Golds, I made that whole chart from memory....ahhhhhhhh....I'll have to fix that. But not tonight I"m feeling lazy and have tons of crap to do.

 
At 7/6/06, 12:16 AM, Blogger Kaja said...

That's an awesome site! If and when I get myself a Mini (what I'd really like) You'll be hearing from me! - Felis Lynx

 
At 7/6/06, 6:09 AM, Blogger Christina said...

That's awesome! Good job!

I'll hopefully be ordering some pink ones for myself.... sometimes soonish.

xx, Chrissy

 
At 7/6/06, 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes me wish I had a minicooper just so I could have a cool pair of eyes. They look so real. Great website.

 
At 7/6/06, 8:58 AM, Blogger tina nealis said...

i've added you to my links :o)

 
At 7/6/06, 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your design, but the product creeps me out a little. Kudos to you for finding a need to fill, but still... the eyes are creepy.

 
At 7/7/06, 1:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very, very cool.

 
At 7/7/06, 3:47 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Thanks for all the responses guys! I'm glad people like what My boyfriend and I do. It makes me so happy :)
I know I haven't been around much, I've got loads going on and hopefully will be able to post more soon.

 
At 7/12/06, 12:53 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Always great to see some Mini-related posts!

Those eyes are fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home