stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Overwhelming Cuteness

I know I've posted my ridiculously cute baby bunny photo before but today I'm posting it again with another shot so you can see his actual size. This is an old photo which I never posted until I woke up this morning and realized my boyfriend had posted it on a forum. I took this photo to show how small the baby bunny really was. People seemed to misunderstand his itty bitty-ness because of the camera angle and kept asking why he didn't run away. Well, now you know, it's because he was super small and all cute and wiggly and shaky and stuff.I took these photos when I went to help a friend excavate some land so he can start building a house. During the day we came across this baby bunny. These are the rabbits that run free throughout Arizona and most people consider them pests. We see the grown-ups quite often but it's rare we see the babies. I love seeing them in my neighborhood and besides, it's their land too. I held on to him for a while and then walked him to a safer spot so we wouldn't hurt him with our big scary human machines. Before anyone jumps on me saying I shouldn't have touched the baby bunnies with my human scent, well, I had no choice as stopping the excavating was not an option and I'd rather take a chance at moving thim then watching the little guy get chopped up into lots of little pieces.

9 Comments:

At 6/16/06, 8:37 PM, Blogger Chris said...

There's nothing wrong with touching baby bunnies.....they are exceptionally tender in rabbit stew.

Kill da wabbit, kill da wabbit!

Ok, kidding.

I love bunnies but DAMN I think our chincilla is bigger than your micro bunny. He/she is cute as...um....what's cuter than a baby bunny?

Chris
My Blog

 
At 6/17/06, 7:54 AM, Blogger Johnny Wadd said...

Argh bunnies are SO cute. I want one!

 
At 6/17/06, 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a tiny lil thing. :P

 
At 6/18/06, 6:29 AM, Blogger golfwidow said...

You should submit that 2nd shot to http://cuteoverload.com. (I like the first shot better, but they tend to prefer animals only and no people.)

 
At 6/18/06, 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Immediately after you took that top photo, you ate him, right?

 
At 6/18/06, 2:32 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Chris-one of the few things left on this planet I haven't eaten is rabbit...wait...um...I think I take that back.

Wadd-makes you just want to vomit doesn't it?

Suki-yes muwah ha ha ha

Golf-funny you should mention that...some one else recomended and I did! They posted it too! yayyy, I'm so addicted to that site.

Joe-but of course...I'm a badass remember :)

 
At 6/18/06, 7:43 PM, Blogger deetour said...

Did you try the rabbit that one dinner at Haf's place? The place he worked when we got all dressed up.

 
At 6/20/06, 9:52 AM, Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

That is adorable. Thanks for the cute pictures and the story. I'm glad that you saved the little one. Well done!

 
At 6/22/06, 7:55 PM, Blogger Herbert said...

That is very, very cute indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home