stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Friday, June 09, 2006

So there I was

Sitting on the couch watching television with two girls when one of them made a funny cat noise with her mouth. I don’t remember what we were watching but it was funny and we all laughed. Then she did it again….and again….and again. Finally I looked to the girl on my left and said “If she does that one more time I’m leaving.”. Well guess what? She did it again, so I stormed upstairs. This didn’t help, I could still hear the annoying cat noise over and over like a broken record. Right when I was about to go back downstairs and shove a shampoo bottle down her throat and yell “You have overstepped your bounds of funniness, go back to hell you spawn of Satan! I Then realized it wasn’t her at all. It was me! It was my nose making the obnoxious squeaky noise. I rubbed it and picked it (I love picking my nose) but to no avail. It wouldn’t stop and it was driving me insane. Finally I went for a walk hoping the fresh air would clean my clogged sinuses. A few minutes passed and my eyes opened. Something had just awoken me. I looked at the clock, it was 5AM! It wasn’t my alarm, I’ve got 2 good hours left. “Squeeeeeeeak!” It was my nose! My squeaky nose had subconciously entered my dreams. Ahhhhhh! I picked it…it was the mother of all loads (yay). The noise stopped. (Insert sigh of relief). You mean to tell me I could have done this an hour ago and had restful sleep? Damn you nose from hell! Damn yoooooooou!!!!!

I need coffee

12 Comments:

At 6/9/06, 1:32 PM, Blogger Scottage said...

Funny post...a bit disgusting, but funny.

I really came by to wish you good luck on our battle, and to tell you I like the site.

--Scottage

 
At 6/9/06, 2:00 PM, Blogger tina nealis said...

sometimes i wonder and i worry, but most of all...i'm intrigued and i keep reading! ugh. it's almost like watching a horror movie with your hands over your face and peeping between your fingers...

 
At 6/9/06, 3:55 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Scottage-thanks...I think I whooped your butt eralier...or did you whoop mine? hmmmmm, I don't remember

Tina-tell me about it. My poor boyfriend.

 
At 6/9/06, 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The question is, did you eat it?

 
At 6/10/06, 1:15 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

JG-no, it was promptly flicked. I grew out of the booger eating faze last year. Those were good times :P

 
At 6/10/06, 7:03 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Just when I tell Alexis, man, not only is Stoopid funny, she's HAWT too....you go and pull a baseball sized booger out of your nose.

Oh well.....at least you're funny (he he)

Chris
My Blog

 
At 6/11/06, 11:46 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Jade-sounds like I would get along with him...hahahhahahaha

Chris-yay...I'm at least funny...woot

Tuls-I have serious gas right now and it smells like scrambled eggs with cheese...mmmmm. I think there's even a hint of toast. It's like the never ending gobstopper from Willy Wonka! There's a whole meal in there! woot

 
At 6/11/06, 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I hate it when things like that happen. Especially when your dreams are so vivid that you actually think you're awake.

But yes, it's always so satisfying when you pick your nose and get the mother of all loads. It makes me feel so proud

 
At 6/11/06, 1:16 PM, Blogger Michele said...

I love this entry! Too funny! I'm voting for you over at Blog Explosion, this was so good . . .

 
At 6/11/06, 2:46 PM, Blogger utenzi said...

Nose picking is the ultimate thrill. But quiet noses are best.

 
At 6/11/06, 2:59 PM, Blogger utenzi said...

Ouch! 10-5. You smacked me hard, but it's always easiest being beaten by a beautiful nose-picker. I hope your sinuses clear up soon!

 
At 6/11/06, 3:30 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

MAx-Amen to that! Maybe I should start a nose picking club (heh heh)

Michele-Muchos grassy ass! Glad I could entertain...it's always my goal. I will humiliate myself as long as one person giggles.

Ute-how the heck do you know the odds? I don't think my confirmation email tells me. I'll have to double check. I also had no idea I kicked your butt...muwah ha ha. I think you kicked mine before so we're probably even. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home