stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Cali


Tim announces
Originally uploaded by StoopidGirl.
Well, you may not recognize the famous person in this photo , but this is Fireball Tim and he's famous for various behind the scenes stuff and is making a cross over with numerous projects. A lot of them are underway, some of which I am having the pleasure of being involved. He has designed cars for all sorts of movies (Jurassic Park, Gone in 60 seconds) as well as Monster Garage (hence the reason Jesse James punched him in the arm at the races). This is Tim doing the announcements at the Irwindale Raceway last weekend for bunches of people. About 35-40 Mini Coopers got to drive around the track for the opening ceremony. My boyfriend got to drive Tim's car the Mach 3 and blow it's "farm animal" noises horn. It was a good day.
Once again this is a short update as I'm hopping on a plane in a few hours and it's back to Cali for me.
Sing it with me
"I'm going back to Cali, to Cali. I'm going ba...."

3 Comments:

At 7/3/06, 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farm animal horn? That's the real reason he's quasi-famous, isn't it?

 
At 7/4/06, 12:38 AM, Blogger utenzi said...

"Touch my Thumbnail, I Dare You!"

I love it, Stoo. Thanks for the strong push for folk to visit me. BTW, I do love that picture of you with the wee tiny bunny.

 
At 7/5/06, 7:38 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I don't think so.....

Chris
My Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home