stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Words

I love it when conversations don't happen the way they are planned.
Here's an example of a conversation between my other half and I. Take note that when he calls me bad words it just means I'm special.

HIM; What are those girls called on the airplanes?
ME; Hostess'?
HIM; No idiot, the ones from the 50's
ME; Ummmm...Attendants?
HIM; No asshole, the ones on the outside of the planes.
ME; Oooooh, Pin-up girls!
HIM; I love you
ME; Me too stinky poo face!

9 Comments:

At 6/7/06, 10:28 PM, Blogger Scottage said...

Hi, I just wanted to wish you good luck on the battle. And nice site, very cool!

 
At 6/7/06, 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bomber girls. It's a shame they don't still do that. It would be interesting to see which celebrity women make the cut.

 
At 6/7/06, 11:01 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

lag-uh oh

Scott-I think you won...spend those credits wisely...or something

Joe-just about none of em...stinkin sticks

 
At 6/8/06, 8:20 AM, Blogger tina nealis said...

you have such a way with words.. :o)

 
At 6/8/06, 8:44 AM, Blogger deetour said...

It's a beautiful thing.

 
At 6/9/06, 7:04 AM, Blogger Crazy Dan said...

You called the shit POO!!

 
At 6/9/06, 9:01 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

TUls-ahhhh I love you :)

Tina-I know

Dee-yes...yes it is

Crazy-that's cause he's the shit...he calls me Pee Pee because I'm #1!

 
At 6/10/06, 7:08 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Too funny, our friend Brandi just got a job as a flight attendent and I kept calling her a stewardess, which she didn't like, LOL.

I haven't seen her painted on the side of a plane just yet though.

You rock, Stoopid.

Chris
My Blog

 
At 6/11/06, 11:49 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Jade-that would be a fun debate, but I have no idea how to make a poll. But maybe I'll blog about it...good idea :)

Chris-I thought about working as one but I get motionsick easy and it makes me sleepy so I don't think it would work out so well for me. I'd be like "Excuse me sir, would you like a cup of....hoooowaahhhakjfgewity984365yt!" (that was barfing in his lap noises)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home