stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Monday, June 12, 2006

How do you know when you spend too much time on the Internet?

When your boyfriend wakes you up in the middle of the night and informs you that you were sitting upright in bed, typing on an imaginary keyboard, and complaining the website you are viewing sucks because it doesn’t have what you’re looking for.

How do you know when you’re going to grow up and be obsessed with the humor of bodily fluids?

When you’re 10 and your mom informs you that you were sleep walking, had woken her up, proceeded to do an impressive display of the “Pee pee dance exclaiming that the bathroom was too far for you to make it, and you’d much rather pee in the “Crayon bucket”. You then proceeded to go back to bed. Now ever since the incident you tell the story like it had some great significance to your life.

11 Comments:

At 6/12/06, 2:33 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

trust me...I have it to send...keep it if you haven't sent it back already :)

 
At 6/13/06, 12:41 AM, Blogger Mr. Guesa said...

I have carpel tunnel syndrome and I'm 22...I think that's a good enough sign I'm obsessed.

 
At 6/13/06, 9:05 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

burger-I'm going to assume it's because you're on the computer a whole lot and not because of something else (eek)

 
At 6/13/06, 12:21 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

hee hee hee....I should sit down and make it, I have school tonight...maybe tomorrow. I'll keep you posted :)

 
At 6/13/06, 4:46 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Damn....I was going to say what you did to the "Hand Burglar" I mean Hamburger;)

 
At 6/13/06, 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! Why does Tracy get jpegs? I want jpegs! You're so mean to me, always excluding me like that!

Wait... what the hell are we talking about?

Oh yeah, and yes you're addicted. Have you started calling "real world" people by the names of your online firends yet?

 
At 6/14/06, 11:17 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Chris-your so dirty! :P

Tracey-Damn you!!!! see, now everyone wants Jpegs and it's all your fault (see Joe's comment)

Joe-I will think about making you a Jpeg.
Oh and I don't have any real world friends...they're all imaginary...yup....damn figments!

 
At 6/14/06, 12:23 PM, Blogger Mr. Guesa said...

What if I'm on the computer doing the something else?

You don't have up enough skin pictures for me to be doing that all the time...

 
At 6/14/06, 12:50 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Yeah joe...quit following Tracy! (or at least learn to be more sneaky)

Tracy-yup, still hurts even though it's been years and I still fight the urge for payback...unfortunately I beleive in kharma

Burgerboy-I will work harder on my dirty whoredom

 
At 6/14/06, 2:25 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

I hardly ever watch TV but I do wish I could watch that show, I saw an episode or 2 and it was great! (I do make time for Lost and Dirty Jobs though)

 
At 6/15/06, 12:48 AM, Blogger Mr. Guesa said...

If you don't work harder on your dirty whoredom, then who will? It's up to you at this point...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home