stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Pirates

Here is a doodle I made of some friends and I as pirates, we have waged war on some Ninjas. This is only the beginning, soon these characters will be made into 3D as my boyfriend/husband/Lord and master is an animator. We already have super spiffy 3D boats so stay tuned.


PS
If you're wondering why there are "scroconuts" not coconuts it's because I have some tattoo artist friends who didn't like someone so when they tattooed a Palm tree onto that person they gave the coconuts little stubbly hairs to make them look like (ahem) scrotums...hence the birth of scroconuts (and I just realized I spelled them wrong on te cartoon...oops)

6 Comments:

At 5/28/06, 1:03 PM, Blogger Undercover Angel said...

Very cute. I love the sketch. The scroconuts have me giggling...

 
At 5/28/06, 1:09 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

I feel for the person who has the tattoo :)
Thanks

 
At 5/28/06, 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the drawing. Can't wait for the finals.

 
At 5/29/06, 5:43 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

me neither! I'm hoping they will actually spark an animation.

 
At 5/30/06, 2:41 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Scroconut cream pie? No thanks.

Poor tree doesn't even have arms to scratch with....

You draw great. You make me sick:)

 
At 5/30/06, 10:38 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

ewww scroconut cream pie.....I bet that smells horrible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home