stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Partying with the green fairy

I decided to try Absinthe for the first time last night. It was late, I was exhausted and someone whipped out the real stuff. How many chances do you actually get to drink this stuff? It wasn't the kind you get online, but the real kind from the Czech Republic full of non legal enjoyment (I.E. the not so appetizing item called wormwood). It had been a long day and we were quite a drive from our house so we figured what the heck, let's do just enough to say we did it. Well, that sucked. I should have at least taken another shot or two. Yes I can gloat that I've drank it but...um...the only thing that happened was the loss of my throats lining. Yup, the damn green shit stripped it right off. I turned beat red as soon as I took the shot and flames flew out of my nostrils searing off what little nose hairs I have. I guess to some people drinking what tastes like the nasty green kind of Nyquil is fun. I'll have to find out another day. We have plans to go back to our friends and drink enough to party with the green fairy, all though I have a feeling the party will be coming back out of my mouth when I do. (insert pirate voice and angry fist shaking) I'm not done with you yet Absinthe, you have not seen the last of me you scurve green bastard!! Arrrr!

5 Comments:

At 5/29/06, 7:11 PM, Blogger Johnny Wadd said...

Nice, i've partied with the green fairy as well, and believe me it takes alot to get the hallucinagenic effect. You'll prolly throw up from the taste long before you see the fairy.

 
At 5/29/06, 7:25 PM, Blogger Johnny Wadd said...

BTW, your car is hot & i love a girl who matches her shoes to her auto.

 
At 5/29/06, 11:06 PM, Blogger deetour said...

It was fun watching you guys do it, however none of you had ANY reaction to it. Biff just got giggliy and kept saying "seriously". Of course he was duuuuurrrrrrunk!

 
At 5/30/06, 10:37 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

well we've got plans to try again and this time by golly I'm determined to at least get a buzz. Maybe I'll start saying "seriously" a lot.

and thanks for the compliments Johnny boy! Not many girls can pull off a pink mini and not have it be super girly ;)

 
At 5/31/06, 2:05 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Lag-you should have taken video, I bet you drunk is a funny site!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home