stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

There's a War Brewin

I love grudge matches between friends. My boyfriend is a 3D animator and is working on using my doodles for the character designs. This whole thing was sparked on a forum thread called Ninjas-vs.-Pirates, for a long time the Ninjas were the majority until us Rogues came along. Rogue is our scary pirate crew’s name. Fear our wrath! Arrrr.

These are our ships. Mine is the little pink one, it’s small but deadly, hence the spooky super evil pink skull. My boyfriend/Lord and Masters’ boat is the “I have a huge cock” blue one. Last but not least our buddy Hollis is the proud captain of the Underground with the red sails and lethal ”you are here” arrow.

The Ninjas got Jealous as they have not been created yet so they hid in the hills and sent in a stealth plane to do their bidding and blow up our ships (pussies). Lucky for us our ships will bounce back and the battle will commence.
And last but not least here is some of the Ninjas!

3 Comments:

At 5/31/06, 1:38 PM, Blogger minisugar said...

NINJAS ARE THE SHIT!

That's all i have to say. :P

 
At 5/31/06, 1:48 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

damn you ninjaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!

I'll forgive you :)

 
At 5/31/06, 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did something like this with a friend seven or eight years ago. My friend won when I could not top his photoshopped picture of Brad Pitt ass raping my Tickle Me Elmo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home