stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Titties-N-Ass (sounds like a good way to spend a Saturday afternoon)

As some of you know my sweet ass Pink Mini was featured at Hot Import Nights this past saturday along. I didn't take home any awards due to my lack of mods (a cool paint job and big tits will only get you so far) but our team ( Fireball Tim Racing ) did win First Place for Engineering on our race car (fastest Mini in the world! )
It was lots of fun, there were some hot models out (I'm talking about the cars you pervs!But the girls were nice too.) and I got to take some photos of a bunch of half naked chicks with our Mini Coopers (for more girly shots check Chris's blog or Tims' Blog) .

This girl was my particular favorite because not only was she hot without putting her make-up on with a butterknife but she actually came over and hugged me goodbye when she left the show. She was there promoting eventvibe if you couldn't tell by staring at her chest. She was by far the hottest half neckid girl there and hopefully she'll see this picture and go "wow, That Emily chick is really cool. I must pose for her so she can have shots of a hot asian chick for her gallery!" I hope everyone likes what I've done with the shot, she's standing with my friend Kalvins' Mini called the "EuroRicer"











What can I say? The Ladies Love Mini Coopers!































I think my car gets more action than I do!















































Here's Tim Defiling my Mini as proof! (shame on you Tim!) Although the Hot Import Nights sticker does look good on her, but she's damn sexy, she can wear just about anything and get my motor going!







And Last but not least...It wasn't just the cars that got some action...My boyfriend did too!
And the courtship begins.

3 Comments:

At 10/17/05, 7:50 PM, Blogger deetour said...

Yeah, he gets aaall the ladies...Even the 4-legged ones.

 
At 10/22/05, 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn I need to get a mini...now...

 
At 10/22/05, 7:00 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

is it because you like the car or the hot chicks standing next to them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home