stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

FUCK!

Apparently Chris is not the only one with a stalker. I too got a photo of myself in the mail today. You'd think for $157.00 they could at least take a flattering photo of me! For crying out loud I was doing 11 over! That's one mile more than allowed before the stupid photo radar goes off. I swear I’m going to have revenge on them! For that amount of money I could have flown somewhere much cooler than where the mile took me. I knew it had happened before I got it in the mail and I actually thought it was funny because I was picking my nose when the flash went off but I thought these things only ran 60 or 80 bucks, I could handle that. Now I'm just pissed and my "girl time" mood swings aren't helping. I almost cried while watching the new "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" the other day and that wasn't nearly as devastating as this. I have one word....FUCK!

2 Comments:

At 7/27/05, 11:17 PM, Blogger deetour said...

I believe that occurred on the way to Marshall's, eh?

 
At 7/28/05, 4:29 AM, Blogger bri said...

hot damn! mine was only $140 bucks and i was doing 25 over... heh heh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home