stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

sleep

My boyfriend has been sleeping for three days strait. I'm not exactly sure what's causing this. He appears to be fine, his face is of normal color (aside from a 5 o'clock shadow plus 72 hours). The only time he's showed some serious signs of life was when he woke me up for morning (ahem) play time yesterday and just now to go upstairs and throw on some "outside" cloths so we can go to lunch with the person who just rang the doorbell. I know he's moved because he has to have gone to the bathroom, he doesn't stink so he must've showered and apporxamately 6 beers are missing from the fridge. Where is my boyfriend? The man who claims he can not sleep. Maybe he's catching up for years of insomnia. Must be nice...I'm jealous, I want to sleep for three days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home