stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Noise

You know what one of the best noises in the world is? The "bunnng" when you pop the cork off a half drank bottle of $4.99 wine. I could listen to it over and over again. You know what one of the worst noises in the world is? The "pifhtdxgfdgjfxm!!!!" when your vomit hits the toilet after making the "Bunnnng" noise one too many times. Hopefully that won't be me by morning...but I will admit I'm almost to the bottle being half empty point...now that's some serious optimism. Woo Hoo! It's Saturday...I've done absolutely nothing all day and I'm planning on doing absolutely nothing more. My boyfriend is gone; he's out playing with the boys and their toys. Apparently someone thought it would be a good idea to throw an all night shindig at the raceway. Hmmm, let me think...half dressed woman (that's good), beer (that's good), bands (still good), foam party (could be good) and last but not least...oh yeah...RACING! (After all the aforementioned shit...that's bad) genious I tell you. It's kind of like Busch Gardens, hmmm an amusement park plus beer? Oh Lord. My head is hurting just thinking about it.
So anyway I'm going to shut up for now and maybe something as genious as those ideas will come to me in a drunken stupor and I'll be back to type it all down. Eak.
PS
I just watched the movie Jeepers Creepers (#1) for the very first time. Wow...what a great movie...it was AWESOME...you hear me. Why the hell didn't this win an oscar? I'm kidding...no really...I must say I was a little disapointed that the fake looking demon thing took my little cutie boy who was in "Galaxy Quest" instead of the whiney, stupid, non stick driving girl. For any of you who have not seen Galaxy Quest...go see it! Especially if you were ever a Star Trek Fan...ack...I'm showing my nerd-dom...who's dorky? Me, Me...ooh ooh...over here...Me!

3 Comments:

At 7/17/05, 10:47 AM, Blogger bri said...

hey! sorry i fucked your cake. i really tried, really! maybe i'll just have one shipped to you from a REAL bakery. anyway, email me those pictures from red robin, would ya!! yer man has my email address.

 
At 7/17/05, 10:53 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

you fucked my cake!!! ewwww...you nasty.

I'll be sending the photos soon, some are pretty cool so I'm goign to crop them and such so you have good ones.

 
At 7/18/05, 2:38 PM, Blogger deetour said...

Hey, if anyone is fucking baked goods, it's gonna be ME! I can't eat them anymore, so I have to get my fix somehow!
Laters....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home