stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

That Sucks #2

In my previous "That Sucks" post I talked about the horrible names people have to bear because of their evil parents. The name "HARRY PANIS" was in the top running for the most embarressing. Well today I kid you not, I came accross someone that could be his best friend and partner in crime. It's up to you to deside which one is worse. All the way from Texas I give you "HAPPY JOHNSON"!

Someone in the office at one point came accross their cousin as well, his name is "SACH RYDER" (omfg!)

6-28-05 update
newest names on the bad names I've come accross;
Dung Ho
Juan Valdez

2 Comments:

At 6/21/05, 9:59 AM, Blogger deetour said...

they "came across" their cousin? Gross! Isn't that illegal in Texas?

 
At 6/21/05, 10:31 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

ewww...yer dirty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home