stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Stalker Files

It has become abundantly clear that my boyfriend has a stalker. I don't know how they got my information or know where he is all the time but they follow him everywhere, take pictures of him and mail them to me. They're not even good photos, every one of them is grainy and in Black & White. This is like the fifth time they've mailed them to me. It's so stupid, why would you stalk my boyfriend and then ask me for money.I suppose they are the reason he drives so fast all the time, he must be getting really paranoid.
(shaking my fist at the air)I don't know who this "Photo Radar" person is but you will pay!!!!

4 Comments:

At 6/16/05, 11:54 PM, Blogger deetour said...

they are stalking me as well.

 
At 6/17/05, 11:08 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Carsten lives in Germany, I don't think they have photo radar there. Lucky bastard

 
At 6/17/05, 2:37 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

hey! you like being stalked and you know it....well as long as it's me doing the stalking

 
At 6/18/05, 4:52 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

we're working on the car pics...we're washing them right now and going to go see what we can get tonight...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home