stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Bathroom Reading

So I was sitting in the bathroom a few minutes ago doing some (cough) reading. I looked at the counter and sighed, all I had for material was the same magazines that have been there for months and by this time (like everytime) it was too late to run and find something else. I picked up one of the mags and started flipping through it, annoyed with seeing the same photos and same articles once again. Then the solitude of the bathroom gave me a bright idea. "Ding!" Why don't I start looking at the magazine from the back! HOLY SHIT! It was amazing. I was like a kid in a candy store, there were all these articles I'd never noticed before because I never made it past the first couple days. My irritation has been thwarted for atleast a few more days.

3 Comments:

At 6/20/05, 11:05 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

nothing wrong with a little bathroom humor!

 
At 6/20/05, 1:26 PM, Blogger deetour said...

we already know you like cheese, so you would be in there a while. Why not purchase some new mags?

 
At 11/10/05, 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a whole host of books that are written for the bathroom - no need to constantly re-read magazines. An example of one of the books is "Passing Time in the Loo" - I loved it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home