stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Contact

I opened my email and there it was. A notice from www.myspace.com saying I had a message from some random myspacer who's name I don't recognize. "Eh" I thought "just another idiot starved for attention and just wants to ad me as a friend because they think I'm hot and/or need the attention to feel good about themselves." I suppose I should be flattered when people request my internet friendship but in all actuallity I find it quite pathetic. It's like being in highschool again and thriving on popularity. I'm just on the site to keep up with old friends and a select few internet buddies I think are cool. I always check the profile to see if I know the person before discarding the email or friend request just to be safe. I have denied people in the past that I actually know. I logged in and opened the message. WELL HOLY SHIT! here's an email from the last person I ever expected to here from.
I moved to North Carolina when I was almost 16 and not long after I moved there I was on a pay phone calling my Dad to pick me up from school when this tall, skinny, punk rock kid walked up to me, tried to stick his hand up my shirt and told me I was the woman of his dreams. I think he had intended on freaking me out, little did he know it takes a lot to shock me, it also takes a lot to convince me that I want to be with you and this was most deffinately not the way to go about it. Colored hair and a pet snake that you carry around in your mouth is not a big deal and does not impress me...of course neither does sleeping with my sister. This guy was the epitomy of grungy punkers, but being new and not having friends it was a refreshing change of pace for the shy, dorky and kind of punk kid I once was. I won't go into all of the trouble our little group of people got into when this person was around, we'll just say he was anything but a good influence. Eventually he dissapeared and since then I've heard lots of rumors about him being gay or going to jail...blah blah blah...I'm sure some of them were true. This guy would be someone I wouldn't ever consider to be sentimental or the least bit curious what happened to people from his past. All though judging by his email I don't think it would be a sentimental thing but the first reason that had popped into my head when I saw the notice.
Here's the entire email;
"holy crap ...i dont even know if this is the same girl i used to know .... this is ______(Name hidden) and i have but one question for you ... who the hell let you grow up and get so hot ?"

1 Comments:

At 6/14/05, 10:26 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

no but I called him an asshole, the gun comment will come next...usally it's the first thing out of my mouth but I wanted to call him and asshole first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home