stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

ewwww

8:17AM
burping up redbull and oatmeal is nasty!
--------------------------------
12:30
turns out oatmeal and Redbull is the recipe for some very powerfull (ahem) gas...too bad it won't power my Mini...Watch out world! There's a rumblin from down under and God ain't bowling today!
---------------------------------
3:30PM
After countless hours of contemplating suicide because I love my job and this last rendition of typing a whole funny blog that you will never read do to me trying to open a link and having the damn internet explorer clear my words off the screen (go me!)...I now have the link to the only thing keeping me from going postal on my coworkers. I must build one of these!
----> http://eatliver.com/i.php?n=132
----------------------------------
5:35PM TRAFFIC DIARIES #1
once again I sat in the wonderful Phoenix traffic that I've come to love so much. For some unknown reason I had an "Alley McBeal" moment when this punk walked accross the street. Now I don't mean punk as in "punk rocker" I mean punk as in "fuckwad"...from the moment he grabbed his dick whilst not looking both ways accross the street holding up traffic more than it already was I had the vision of jumping out and beating the living snot out of him. Only thing stopping me was the fact that it would take more time to be the hero than it would be to floor the gas peddleand race up to the next traffic light only to get stuck once again with the nine to fivers in their daily glory.

4 Comments:

At 6/9/05, 12:45 PM, Blogger bri said...

dood. that explains a lot. i totally thought my drains were backed up or something, but it's just YO' ASS.

 
At 6/9/05, 1:57 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Damn right...that's my specialty!

 
At 6/9/05, 3:55 PM, Blogger deetour said...

That fly thing is hilarious!

 
At 6/10/05, 8:41 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

(Evil voice) Yes...yes it is...and I will build one and I will fly it all over zee place. Muah ha ha ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home