stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I am a Slacker

It's true...I am a slacker. I have neglected my poor blog and quite frankly it sucks. There are several hobbies of mine that give me total satisfaction and great joy...ok well there's 2.

Blogging (formally known on paper as Zines) and photography.

Cartooning use to be one of them but it slowly slipped out of my grasp and rarely exists in my life (this makes me sad). It seems as I grow older and this society expects me to mature I forget my Peter-Pan like qualities. I am fighting tooth and nail not to let this blasphemous fate happen to my other joys. I have a whole list of things I want to blog about that will probably never see the light of day. I am doing my best to turn things around and entertain those who pay attention to me. I often think I come off as self absorbed but truth be known I take great pride and feel great joy when I can entertain or make others laugh, even when it's at my expense. Life could totally suck for me but if I make one person happy it cushions the suckyness.

Why can't some rich person or company just come along and hand me a ton of cash so I continue doing what I love? I know there's someone out there (wink wink nudge nudge). What happened to the days of court jesters? It doesn't seem to be the American way anymore. We work for pennies and in turn lose our free time and will power to do the things we love. I apologize for the bad post but at the moment it's all I've got.

Some days I wish I was on that island in the TV show LOST...it seems so much better than here. (plus Jack and Desmond are hot...and Hurley is the coolest ever!)

here's a random photo of the California fog...this makes me happy too

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 3/19/07, 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We struggle with similiar situations. Read the blog I posted on MySpace on 3/19/07. I wonder if I will ever have time to do the things I love, writing and photography.

Let me know what you think about my blog. I encourage comments. At least I know someone is reading my blog.

Stupidboy told me about your comic book. Hopefully you will share with me some day.

TTFN-A Tigger reference.
Nicole Prince

 
At 3/19/07, 6:23 PM, Blogger Jamerikn said...

My bad. I didn't see you comment from the 18th. Are you planing on moving back to NC? Or was that a joke? I'm a paper pusher like you. I work in the patient billing office for Carolinas Healthcare. My PT job is in retail, but the pay is bad and the store manager is a winch.

Nicole

 
At 3/20/07, 8:43 AM, Blogger deetour said...

Welcome back! Guess I should do the same.

 
At 3/22/07, 4:48 PM, Blogger utenzi said...

I think the current administration is full of Jesters. I really don't think the country could survive having many more in DC.

 
At 3/27/07, 4:25 PM, Blogger tina nealis said...

i'm up for a photo session if you still are... (birthday suit?) once you've settled down from your trip to LV. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home