stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Monday, November 20, 2006

I want! I want! I want!

I want to wake up tomorrow and have my internet connection work right for the 1st time in 2 months, I want to have those $129 in phone calls I didn’t make erased off my bill (having a signal would be nice too, how do I make that many calls with NO signal! You tell me!?), I want my ass to miraculously shrink and look like a supermodels’, I want my MINI to be freshly waxed and have a garage of her very own, I want my bills paid without me having to do it, I want my boyfriend to quit being allergic to cats (ok that’s just me being selfish), I want to move far far away, I want a job I enjoy and get paid what I’m worth….I want a house not an apartment or maybe a castle…even a Lego one…or even made out of pancakes…mmmm…paaaaaaancakes smothered in butter and sticky syrupy goodness.

Hey look! A happy little photo I took that totally belongs on a Mothers' Day card...(I think I just vomited)


2 Comments:

At 11/22/06, 9:32 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Like me dad used to say when I was a wee lad, "You can want in one hand and shit in the other, to see which one gets fuller faster."

Then again, he went crazy when he walked into my room and I had a hand full of poopy....

 
At 11/23/06, 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this completely.
I waaaaaant it all!

As far as moving far far away.... you could always move here.

-Heather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home