stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Of Mice and Men

Today I helped a friend change out his couch to a new one. As we’re about to move the old couch out and bring in the new one in, he announces “Prepare for the mice!”. “Mice?” I Think…”This doesn’t seem like the type of neighborhood that would have a mouse problem? Besides, he’s got 2 cats, I would think they’d do a good job at keeping them away.” Then it clicked “Oooooh yeah, the cats.” We removed the couch and before our eyes was the biggest mouse massacre since….since…well I don’t know since when but I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed such horrific carnage.

I give you examples A & B, the cats. After that we have Examples C & D the massacre left by these two masters of destruction. (61 mice total!)

5 Comments:

At 12/4/06, 7:59 AM, Blogger deetour said...

I never seem to be missing any mice, I always end up losing rather large plastic balls. Where do THOSE go?

 
At 12/4/06, 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was really scared of what I'd see below the crease. Thanks for not making me puke. That's hilarious! My cat has 3 of those and loves them. Those care are some lucky!

 
At 12/5/06, 4:29 PM, Blogger Chris said...

When they cleared out the horse farm next door (two years ago) to build a new subdivision, our garage was inundated with real mice. I went on an offensive and ended up terminating dozens of the critters with "extreme prejudice".

From what I recall, NOT ONE of them were blue, yellow, or green. Your friend has a WEIRD infestation problem!!!

You rock me Stoopidly.

 
At 12/6/06, 2:38 PM, Blogger tina nealis said...

love how the mice leave a tracing of where the couch used to be.... :)

 
At 12/23/06, 2:08 AM, Blogger pdtnc said...

I'm Impressed, really I am.... how the cats could have sneaked all those Mousesesesessss away :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home