stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Amazing disappearing Emily

Yes, I know I haven't been around. Life has been strait up nuts. And I mean nuts...not teabag nuts but crazy like a moose nuts. For those who don't know, I've moved...again. This is the 4th move in 4 months and somewhere around the 8th in 3 years. My fingers are crossed this will be the last for a very long time. Why do I move so much? Well, we'll just say life happens. Some good some bad, it just happens. It's not my normal deal to move, I kind of like to stay put, I need a home base but have yet to re find the right one after my debacle with psycho neighbors whom I dealt with for 5 years. I found myself in Las Angeles which I knew was going to rub me the wrong way. Luckily my husband and I were only there for a short while before fate intervened and had us hightailing it for San Diego. We're much happier here. Our apartment is great, we get an occasional firework show off our back porch from a local theme park, there are little bunnies who munch on the grass and our own washer and driers! It's not all bunnies and light shows but it's a start. I'm hoping to soon be back to my normal routine of silly blogs and inane ramblings for my few readers. Thanks for sticking with me.

more soon...lord knows I have a list of stuff to blog about...so watch out!

oh yeah and my camera broke again...here's me crying about it (yes it was broke when I took the shot. The light settings aren't reading and 90% of the photos show up black)

4 Comments:

At 1/22/07, 6:32 PM, Blogger Chris said...

What a classic line, "Life isn't all bunnies and fireworks". Are you sure you aren't the next Mark Twain?

That is a twisted photo. Twisted in a great way. Seeing it framed on a wall, not knowing anything about you (aka the subject) would have started my mind storytelling.

Chris
My Blog

 
At 1/23/07, 12:38 PM, Blogger tina nealis said...

nice to have ya back. love the photo...hope san diego treats you better than LA did. :o) tell hubby hello for me.

 
At 1/24/07, 2:46 AM, Blogger Austin said...

Hey there... I didnt know you were married! Is this a recent thing?
:D

 
At 1/24/07, 8:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, when did THAT happen?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home