stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Well I'm not a total idiot

I figured out the "Pee" problem I was having on my previous post. I am currently sitting at my desk with a wet ass yet again. This time I stood up after using the toilet and felt the wetness hit my arm from my sweater. WTF? I thought, I made EXTRA sure that my long sweater did not go anywhere near my stream this time. The toilets we have at work are the typical office building ones with the tall metal tube and metal flushing until on the backside. The damn thing is leaking so when I sit down, my sweater is hitting the tube and absorbing all the (cough) water. Judging by the smell I am going to assume it is not "jus" water. I don't know what is worse, being a total idiot and peeing on my sweater or possibly wearing other peoples pee? Damn that first stall! I will boycott it from now one for it is evil and will be added to my ever growing list of satanic appliances sent to earth by the Devil to be the bain of my existence.

2 Comments:

At 8/10/06, 3:40 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I just don't know how to comment on that....there are just so many ways to go with that.

OOoOOooooh, I just had a thought. Remember how you were thinking how great it was to give your notice while smelling like pee? Maybe that human resources person was grinning as you were quitting because they knew that their pee was on you!!!! eeeewwwww yuck!

Chris
My Blog

 
At 8/10/06, 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhhh i don't know much about woamns bathrooms.. but in the mens we have coat hangers... why not try hangin you swater on that... HMMMN novel eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home