stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Beware of Dog

(yup, another quick update...a real one is coming soon I promise)

you know...I keep wondering why I keep my boyfriend around...and then I remember it's because he's like a puppy dog....ok, a lot like a puppy dog...my friend Brian’s puppy dog Kona to be exact. He farts, he slobbers, and chews up my shoes, but then he makes that irresistible puppy dog face....awwwwwwwww, can you get any more adorable than this?

4 Comments:

At 7/31/06, 10:21 AM, Blogger deetour said...

Wow, the resemblance is uncanny!

 
At 7/31/06, 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dog is kind of creepy. It looks... too human.

 
At 7/31/06, 3:48 PM, Blogger Chris said...

You left out the fact that your boyfriend tries to hump your leg in public....


Chris
My Blog

 
At 8/7/06, 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So THAT'S who was driving Chris's MINI along Hawthorne Blvd the other day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home