stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

It's up! It's up!

My Motor Trend Article is online! Yaaaaaay!

In case you missed my first post (slackers) I'm writing an article for Motor trend about "Mini takes the States" (huge Mini Cooper event)...it can be found here
I am hopping on the road for the next two weeks and will be updating the article/journal with pictures and nifty stuff as much as possible. I got front page (yay), please help me keep it that way and spread the word! (insert obligatory guilt trip, if you love me you will repost)
Thanks for the support
Emily
a-k-a
StoopidGirl

4 Comments:

At 8/21/06, 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's completely cool! 8-)

That's your real last name? And all this time I thought you were being clever.

 
At 8/22/06, 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no it is not. I know her real last name. But I'm not telling. lol

-Heather.

 
At 9/7/06, 11:05 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

I'm a slacker INDY, I haven't sent the postcard we've been moving to Los Angeles and then on the road for MTTS. The article is only online at www.motortrend.com under event coverage

 
At 9/8/06, 6:40 PM, Blogger Chris said...

So far, my favorite pic has been the one in which you have a mini in the passenger side side mirror. I saw that and thought you should frame that picture and on the matting underneath write "Objects in the mirror may be larger than appear.....but not in this case".


Chris
My Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home