stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Disco is dead


Disco is dead
Originally uploaded by StoopidGirl.
On a day I was feeling glum I did what a lot of girls do to make themselves feel better. I got a haircut. As usual it's a bad idea. I won't go into the nitty gritty of it but I was able to cheer myself up with this photo. I thought I looked kind of like Madonna in her current phaze. I've also gotten comments that I look like Debbie Harry, The chick from ABBA and (ack) Christina Agulerra....hmmmm...anyway, glitter is nifty, enjoy the shot as I have nothing intelligent to say today.

7 Comments:

At 5/23/06, 4:02 PM, Blogger tina nealis said...

emis is so sparkly! it was nice to see you guys sunday morning...even if service stank. :o)

 
At 5/23/06, 4:06 PM, Blogger minisugar said...

I think your hair is cute no matter what you do to it. You can pull anything off - LUCKY!

 
At 5/23/06, 4:53 PM, Blogger deetour said...

how short IS it?

 
At 5/24/06, 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, pretty sparklies.

 
At 5/25/06, 10:45 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

awww shucks...you guys flatter me so :)

 
At 5/27/06, 7:42 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Photo looks great, although you look way hotter than Madoughnut. You don't have that spitting gap between your front two teeth that she does;)

Chris
My Blog

 
At 5/28/06, 11:21 AM, Blogger Johnny Wadd said...

Debbi Harry not just a bad comparison. Certianly one of the sexiest gals of the 70's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home