stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Friday, April 28, 2006

The Eagle has landed

The golden egg has been laid

Skeletor has left the building! (see previous post)

It is time for celebration. Coming to work today was so much fun (ew, did I just say that?). People were actually happy and said good morning with smiles. It's amazing what happens when you take Satan out of the equation. That's right folks, my company canned the evil rotten bitch who has terrorized me along with many others for quite some time. You want to know what the best part is? The Words "I should have fired her when Emily was still in our department." were muttered from the boss...ahh it's music to my ears. Man I love Karma...now if only Karma would bring me a raise.

Are you listening Karma? For my good deed I would like a raise...and another cadburry egg...or another job that pays more and is far cooler than puching numbers into a computer or a castle. I don't think it's too much to ask.

PS
As of last night Rob Zombie officially thinks my boyfriends Mini is cool...now if only I had had mine with me I could claim that as well. So Karma? If you're still tuned in, this doesn't count, you still owe me. Cheers!

5 Comments:

At 4/28/06, 3:12 PM, Blogger minisugar said...

Did you get to meet Rob Zombie last night? Where you at the show?

 
At 4/28/06, 8:11 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Karma is busy.....she got a gig on the NBC show, My Name Is Earl.

Chris
My Blog

 
At 5/1/06, 9:00 AM, Blogger EJL said...

I think she just entered my office in the form of my mother in law.

 
At 5/1/06, 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Karma actually sends a castle your way, we all get to move in right?

 
At 5/1/06, 9:57 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Sug-yuppers!!!

Chris-Damn!

Ellie-Nooooooo

Joe-sure, no problem...unless it's a super small lego castle or something, then it might be squishy :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home