stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

when was the last time

you had Ants on a Log?
I found celery in my refrigerator, I know I have peanut butter. All I have to do now is get some raisons. My mom use to make this yummy snack for me as a kid. If your mom never made them for you, you're missing out and if you ever have kids it should be a law that you make it for them. This is one of those things that brings back memories. I remember not being able to sever the celery properly and the stringy parts would go between my teeth, cut my gums and smash peanut butter all over my face while trying to yank it off. Mmmm

5 Comments:

At 4/20/06, 4:50 PM, Blogger tina nealis said...

"...stringy parts would go between my teeth, cut my gums and smash peanut butter all over my face while trying to yank it off."

oh my god! that you did that too?? i'd have to say i think my mom gave me just the celery and made me ate it. no pb, no raisins. didn't get those all-american treats. gotta love the asian mom!

 
At 4/20/06, 4:50 PM, Blogger tina nealis said...

okay i'm an idiot...one too many "that's"...give me a break, it's a thursday evening.

 
At 4/21/06, 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never had ants on a log. But I love celery packed with cheese spread.

 
At 4/21/06, 9:43 AM, Blogger minisugar said...

I think these things are the reasons why I hate celery and raisins now as an adult. Stupid healthy snacks.

 
At 5/20/06, 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've hated raisins all my life. Mom tried real hard to get me to eat them, but I'd just throw them away or stash them when she wasn't looking! =)

My son, on the other hand, absolutely loves them! Thanks for the great snack idea! I'm sure he'll love this; especially because bugs are involved! *hehe*

p.s. Promise I'm not a copycat w/ the nick... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home