stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Friday, April 21, 2006

And the list grows

I've mentioned several times before the rediculous names parents have burdened upon their children. Well, I'm back with the new and improved list. These are real names I come accross while at work. I have no idea what some of these parents were thinking. The names of Asian decent are excluded from the bad parenting slander due to the fact that they aren't American and our terms our completely diferent, but they're still funny and we should all laugh at them.

Here are the people that amazingly made it through childhood and didn't slit their wrists at an early age.
This is in no particular order.

Hung Duong (wife, Mi Duong)
Li Qing Wang
Harry Panis
Sach Ryder
Pearl Tang
Ivory White (black guy)
Rock Groupe
Cat Hart
Theodore Strange III
Tuesday McClain
Bo Ho
Ta-Me Cherry
Happy Johnson
Luice Yang
Frank S. Arce
Dung Ho
Laguna Pu
Juan Valdez
Bryan A.Ferari
Candy Camero
Fancy English
Warren Tittlemier
Mark S. Life
Richard Stiff
Randy Cloud
Brooke Sky Blue
Zenon Butts
Comfort Banjo
Viral

5 Comments:

At 4/21/06, 2:31 PM, Blogger tina nealis said...

that's awesome..and these are real!?! the first one and "Dung Ho" are vietnamese. luckily my vietnamese name doesn't make such silly words.... or maybe it does? my full name is nguyen thanh thao (last name first) my grade school friends said "win tan towel" hehe. tina is so much easier to pronounce. thanks mom for the english name!

 
At 4/23/06, 9:29 PM, Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

I knew a girl in high school named Crystal Ball. It was on her letterman jacket and everything.

 
At 4/24/06, 12:27 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I knew a girl that married into the name Mary Christmas. Thank god she divorced sometime latter.

Then there was the girl at a prior employer named Marijuana Brown. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see her drivers' license myself.

Chris
My Blog

 
At 4/24/06, 7:39 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

eak...those poor people
I came accross a Carol Grady today...made me giggle b/c it was almost Carol Brady but with a twist

 
At 4/27/06, 12:10 PM, Blogger librarian pirate said...

back home we have a Gay Johnson. He owns a local chain of tire stores named after him, so it's normal for people to not even notice the dirty anymore when they say they're running to Gay Johnson's ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home