stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Random Happenings

I received an email today from a somewhat random stranger talking about a phone call she received from an old friend and the possibility of it's significance and the coincidence of her emailing me is quite interesting as I've been thinking a lot lately about how things seem to happen at certain times in my life. Not necessarily personal things but in other peoples lives around me. Like jobs; I've had several where someone who has been employed for 5 years or more is now (FINALLY) getting fired...like; Why now? Why in my short time there? Why not before or after me? I always notice this stuff, the list of things is huge. Like relationships; meeting a couple in a "seemingly" happy relationship and a month after meeting them they break up...and again I ask the same questions.
I suppose these are bad examples and making you think to never come around me or something of great negative significance will happen to you but trust me, there are many positive things like these that happen around me, I just can't think of what they are.
I recently needed something and out of nowhere an old friend who offered the service I was looking for contacted me and hooked me up. I'm one of those people who believes everything happens for a reason no matter how small or big the event. The other night I drunkenly felt the need to have a nervous breakdown and in doing so I emailed a random chick who is not only a dwarf (maybe midget) but is missing both her limbs. Every photo she had of herself she was smiling. It wasn't a normal smile but an infectious smile and I couldn't help but think how great she was. Maybe I interrupted her life just long enough to give her the random thoughts I'm having these days. I know I'm not alone...my random email told me so :)

4 Comments:

At 3/28/07, 6:04 PM, Blogger Jamerikn said...

I know everything happens for a reason. I'm learning to be a more positive person.

 
At 3/29/07, 9:08 AM, Blogger deetour said...

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

 
At 3/29/07, 9:09 AM, Blogger deetour said...

sorry...let me elaborate. was talking to someone about an ex the other day and that very night he sent me a text saying he totaled his motorcycle, but was ok.
weird.

 
At 3/31/07, 12:58 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Do you also make other people's mini's break down? Geeze your a negative influence (ha ha)


Chris
My Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home