stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm famous again

sort of…(insert obligatory bragging) For the last few years I’ve been thrown into this whirlwind we call the automotive industry. It started out with MINI Coopers and has branched off to other things. I’ve been fortunate in my experiences, met some great people and been having a blast. I’ve done everything from writing/photographing for MotorTrend (among other magazines & websites), getting to drive on some of the most famous race tracks in the US, going to big auto shows and lighting my head on fire (don’t ask). Recently I was lucky enough to be involved in an event called MINI Takes the States (MTTS) where we drove cross country with thousands of MINI owners. During the trip I stole the camera belonging to CarTV.com…and they left me in the show. So if you’re a MINI fan or not I wanted to share the fun and let you put a face with the name.

midway through episode 2 of MTTS you can see me…I was sober I swear!
MTTS Videos
As always, thanks for looking!
Em

1 Comments:

At 11/10/06, 1:32 AM, Blogger Austin said...

I refuse to believe you were sober.
Looks like a fun night.
:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home