stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Vacation Withdrawal

I have slept a combined total of over 24 hours since my vacation ended the moment my ride to the airport began late Saturday night. It would be my professional opinion that I am suffering from mild hypothermia, motion sickness, dehydration, and chlorine poisoning. My outlook is good, all though I am back at work and severely swamped, my head hurts and looking at my computer monitor is giving me vertigo, I have not seen Skeletor which makes me happy. Oh happy days the wicked Bitch has been canned (yes I'm still gloating).
When I can properly stand without wobbling or type on my computer without vomiting I will tell everyone about my glorious trip to a road called the Dragon with over 600 other Mini Cooper geeks (I mean enthusiasts). One of whom rolled their car off a 90 foot cliff, one who hit a wild turkey, six squirrel killers and a Bear slayer, not to mention the beer...oh the wonderful beer.
Until then, it's off to pretending I'm alive and playing with mortgage files.
Stay tuned...there will be photos.

10-4 good buddies

over and out

13 Comments:

At 5/8/06, 9:49 AM, Blogger tina nealis said...

glad youre back. hope you had fun. i was starting to get stoopidgirl post withdrawals. :o)

 
At 5/8/06, 1:41 PM, Blogger deetour said...

a rolloverage? Who? what? when? where? how? DETAILS WOMAN!!!

 
At 5/8/06, 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we miss you!

C&T

 
At 5/9/06, 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe eating a banana would help you?

 
At 5/9/06, 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard the Dragon was a great time. I had MOTD envy. Next year I hope to get there myself.

 
At 5/9/06, 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vacation?? Where did you go?
: ) Heather

 
At 5/9/06, 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, photos. You tease. If I pray to Joe Pesci, will I get to see a photo of the wild turkey actually being struck?

 
At 5/10/06, 9:28 PM, Blogger Christina said...

hey!

i found your mini randomly and i have to say that i simply love it. i've been wanting a mini for 7 years and i'm getting on on FRIDAY! i do have to ask: how much did it cost to do all the body work to get your mini pinkified? i'm from canada, don't worry, you won't see me next to you on the roads!

have fun in your pink mini, please comment back!

 
At 5/11/06, 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and say "Thank-you for renting to me!" I noticed that you too are from Arizona! Small world stoopidgirl. I'm In Mesa. :-)

Anyway, I appreciate you letting me hang out for a week, and look forward to getting to know you through your blog.

Hope your day is a good one!

:-)3T

 
At 5/11/06, 8:17 PM, Blogger Herbert said...

It was great meeting you at the Dragon.

:-)

 
At 5/11/06, 9:51 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Tina-yay, you missed me

Dee-Henry...look on NAM under the Dragon threads, lots of pictures. He's ok...car is not

Rocky-I actually tried that, it didn't work

Charm-you better :)

Heather-look for post soon

JOe-man I wish I had a picture of the wild turkey...or the Bear!

Christina-That's tomorrow!!! Hell yeah! you must post pictures!

3rd-I just tried to leave you a big long comment but the stupid word verification wouldn't show and then it erased it! Grrrr...I'm not ignoring you I swear...damn computers

 
At 5/11/06, 9:59 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Charm-everytime I hit submit to leave a comment on your Blog it sends me to the FBI home page...er...that's got to be one of the oddest things to happen to me on the website. Kinda creapy. Big brother is watching

 
At 5/13/06, 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My apologies!! I have this plugin loaded that sends spammers there LMAO..
I just adjusted it yeah Big Spammer Brother was watching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home