stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Oh happy day

It is my 2 year anniversary today with my wonderful boyfriend/husband...he gets both labels because sometimes he's worth it and other times I just want to fart on him.
I'm sure if I find more time later in the day I will give you some insightful thoughts about my relationship...or I will be lazy and you will be able to not yell at me for wasting a few minutes of your day that you will never get back.
Happy anniversary!

5 Comments:

At 4/11/06, 1:11 PM, Blogger tina nealis said...

awww how cutesy. happy anni.

 
At 4/11/06, 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! didn't know you were "Married".

 
At 4/11/06, 3:53 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Married is such a strong term...use it wisely...I said Husband :)

 
At 4/11/06, 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy A Day.

That sounds so dirty.

 
At 4/12/06, 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww you guys are cute.

C&T in Detroit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home