stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Friday, April 14, 2006

The Vagina Game

This had me in stitches. I usually don't participate in stupid reposts but I just couldn't help myself. I could add so many movies to this list it's rediculous. I'm sure new ones will be popping into my head all day. Feel free to add yours or repost.
I have edited out the names of the people who submitted the names because it was too confusing. I'ts much funnier to just read the list.
Original bulliten;
The vagina game
Okay y'all.... this is a fun game... lets see how many people we can get to participate in it... The name of the game says it all.... all you have to do is copy this bulletin into a new one. Take the name of a movie and replace one of the words with VAGINA. Don't forget to put your name on it - then we can all see how perverted our friends are. NO REPEATS!!!

A fist full of VAGINA (Clint Eastwood western)
My big fat Greek VAGINA
vagina crashers
How to lose a vagina in 10 days
the 40 year old vagina
broke back vagina
elephant vagina
the Vagina Strikes Back
Monty Python's Search for the Holy Vagina
Vagina State
Finding Vagina
Scary Vagina
In Her Vagina
A vagina to remember!
save the last vagina !
Dirty Vagina (Dirty Dancing.)
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Vagina
Failure to Vagina
V for Vagina
Vaginawatch
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Vagina
I Vagina (robot)
Dude where'z my Vagina
Ace Ventura Vagina Detective
Dances with Vagina
Pulp Vagina
The Lost Vagina (The Lost Boys)
THe Dukes of Vagina
Rasing Vagina
Raiders of the Lost Vagina
Legends of the Vagina (Fall)
Vagina Strikes Back
Dirty Rotten Vaginas (Scoundrels)
Don't stop or my Vagina will shoot! (mom)
The Vagina of Oz
Vagina Dynamite
interview with a vagina
FERRIS VAGINA'S DAY OFF
Indiana Jones and The Vagina of Doom
Natural Vagina Killers
40 DAYS 40 VAGINAS ~~WHO WOULDN'T LOVE THAT
Vagina Almighty
Memoirs of a Vagina
Snow White and the Seven Vaginas
A perfect Vagina (u know from "a perfect world")
When Harry Met Vagina
Evil Vagina(dead)
Army of Vagina (darkness)

5 Comments:

At 4/14/06, 12:05 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

oh no...I'm already thinking of more.
Honey I Blew up the Vagina
A few good Vaginas
the Purple Vagina of Cairo
Gone with the Vagina
Italian Vagina (job)
Ice Vagina (age)

 
At 4/14/06, 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Driving Miss Vagina
Mi Vagina Loca
Bridge Over the River Vagina
Attack of the 50ft Vagina
Vagina in a Bottle (Message in a Bottle)
The Ten Vaginas (I know, sacreligous right before Easter)
Behind the Green Vagina (ewww)
Attack of the Killer Vaginas
Chronicles of Vagina
Vaginaville (Pleasantville)

and of course,
Vagina in Pink (Pretty in Pink)

 
At 4/15/06, 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Vagina and Mrs. Muir (Ghost)
Twin Peaks: Vagina walk with me. (Fire)
The Lost Vagina (Highway)
Better off Vagina (Dead)
The Secret of Vagina (Nimh)
Thank You for Vagina (smoking)
Bowling for Vagina (Columbine)
A Fish Called Vagina. (Wanda)
Big Vagina. (Fish)
The Corpse Vagina (Bride)
Bill and Ted's Bogus Vagina (journey)
The sisterhood of the travelling Vagina. (Pants)
Mr. Vagina (Bean)
Pink Vaginas (Flamingos)

Maybe more to come later.
Heather.

 
At 4/16/06, 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I want to play!

Battlestar Vagina
Buffy the Vagina Slayer
There's Something About Vagina
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Vaginas
Bend It Like Vagina
Vagina Almighty
2 Days In The Vagina
2001: A Vagina Odyssey
Abre Los Vagina (Open Your Eyes)
The Vagina Reloaded
Bill & Ted's Excellent Vagina
The Bourne Vagina
Charlie and The Chocolate Vagina
Die Hard with a Vagina
Vagina On The Roof
A History of Vagina
I (Heart) Vagina
The League of Extraordinary Vagina
Pirates of The Caribbean: The Curse of The Black Vagina
Pumping Vagina (Pumping Iron)
Night of The Living Vagina
Spongebob Vaginapants
The Whole Nine Vaginas
And an honorary inclusion... Snatch.

 
At 4/24/06, 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha so cool....

The Exorcism of Vagina Rose
Vagina and flow

... etc, whatever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home