stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Drama Free weekend

Cruising the strip with a ton of Minis
ok, aside from the stupidity of some people that succeeded in getting a rise out of me today(sorry about my earlier post) it's time to talk about Vegas!
It was a blast! there were 300+ Minis, I met some incredible people, took some cool photos and made a drunken speach in front of all of them (I'm still looking for the video, I know it's out there).
I've been a winner all around, it couldn't have gone better. My Mini won the "Most Extreme Mini" award, I was treated like a minor celebrity all weekend, I won .54 cents on a penny slot machine, the stickers and t-shirts I brought to sell were a HUGE hit, someone told me they had a crush on me (yay flattery), and my period decided to not start as scheduled (this is probably the only time you will hear that last part come out of my mouth as a good thing). I don't even know where to begin. sheesh. One of my photos is even winning the contest I entered it in. Life couldn't get any cooler at the moment. Not to mention I got to see some kung-fuh by a very hyper kid named NinjaNick and give advice about growing up vegetarian to BentheVegan. It's sad that it's over. I'm currently working on the photos I took but here are a few to tide you over until I have more time to tell stories.

This is the car that won best in show
Yay Ninja Nick

And Last but not least, Chris and I feeling a little sunburnt, drunk and exhausted...how else would you end a Vegas weekend?!

7 Comments:

At 3/28/06, 10:05 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Ooh, I love that top picture. The motion blur on those lights is one of my favorite effects.

 
At 3/29/06, 9:21 AM, Blogger tina nealis said...

we'll join you guys next year. :o) so glad you had fun....and extremely jealous you got to go!

 
At 3/29/06, 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time post-er, long time watcher. (I've always wanted to say that...) Keep the blogs coming. I wasn't able to attend AMVIV unfortunately, but came across a pic of you on someone's collection:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/amviv/pool/show/

Cool shot. Regards,

Daniel
Seattle, WA
2005 MCSC DS/B
"Mini_Zag"

 
At 3/29/06, 10:56 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

that link went to a slide show which my computer didn't like much but I think I know the pic you're talking about.
Glad to know I have some lerkers and that you enjoy my blog. :)

 
At 3/31/06, 2:44 PM, Blogger Defunct Lisa said...

I'm trying to wait patiently for your AMVIV photos... but its been over a week since I left for AMVIV, so I'm not feeling very patient anymore. I'm going to try and hold off on nagging, but I'm not making any promises.

 
At 3/31/06, 8:36 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

hmmm...I've posted most of my better one's on Flickr go here http://www.flickr.com/photos/stoopidgirl/
is there a particular one you're waiting oh so patiently for? I'll be happy to put it up :)
There are only a couple more I had planned on posting when I have time to edit them.

 
At 4/2/06, 3:53 PM, Blogger Defunct Lisa said...

nothing in particular... when I see you places with your camera, I think humm... now let's see how MLE is going to "interpret" this with her lens.

so just curious to see your perspective.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home