stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Lacking ambition

So I've been lacking ambition and creativeness these days. When this happens, for some reason I end up taking self portraits. Not that anyone complains about them because I have big jugs and the internet is full of guys who like to stare down my shirt. Unfortunately none of the photos have been coming out well and my beloved boyfriend keeps telling me I look retarded. Even when I think I look cute. So tonight....again....I sat down in front of my camera in an attempt at something great. I shot off 20 or so pictures and found one I thought was decent. I photoshopped it, made it cool and all that good stuff. I asked the boyfriend "I look retarded don't I?". Why do girls ask questions they already know the answer to? It's pure sadomasachism(sp?). Anyway the response I got was "Yes, more than usual." Damnit! I can't win. Within my frustration I had a stroke of genius. I'm a genius you here me? A GENIUS! I have taken the photo that will define my exhistance on this planet. It is by far an amazing piece of work and will be drooled upon by internet pervs everywhere.
OK I'm lying through my teeth...it's total, complete, and utter trash....but it is funny and made me giggle and that's all that counts.
Enjoy.
Are you giggling like a little school girl yet? No? Not even a school boy? Damn!

10 Comments:

At 3/4/06, 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

more 'big jugs/down the shirt' shots please.

 
At 3/4/06, 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about I'm giggling like a little school teacher!

 
At 3/4/06, 8:40 AM, Blogger Joe said...

So. Hot.

 
At 3/4/06, 3:18 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

I'll be sure to take some more sexy photos soon...anyone know any girls willing to get naked for may camera? Preferably hot ones.

 
At 3/4/06, 9:37 PM, Blogger tina nealis said...

i dunno about being hot, but i'll get nekkid....partially. heh. i want a birthday shot like yours and dee's!

 
At 3/5/06, 4:56 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

Tina-you're HOT! sssssssssssssssmoken! come on over! My camera is ready any time, awww yeah!

 
At 3/5/06, 5:27 PM, Blogger tina nealis said...

awesome. we'll have to set a good time. let me know when you're free. fridays after 1pm are good for me. :o)

 
At 3/6/06, 6:53 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

well I work until 4 to 4:30'ish on Fridays but am usually around the house depending on the "other half" I let him make the Friday plans. We need to do a shoot on like a Sunday or soemthing so we can go somewhere out in the desert for a cool backdrop. We'll figure it out, this month is a busy month but we'll get to it one of these days.

 
At 3/6/06, 8:16 PM, Blogger deetour said...

That's gonna be some picture! :)

 
At 3/7/06, 7:17 AM, Blogger tina nealis said...

okay sounds good. you call the shots, lady! just let me know when. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home