stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

anti-friends confirmed

Edit* It's funny when someone calls you a pussy behind your back practically begging for a confrontation by saying you're scared of one and when you give it to them they say nothing...simply amazing. Guess I'm not the pussy after all. I've never been affraid of a little confrontation, just had no reason to bother my self with it nor did I feel this person deserved my energy. once again I've offered too much. This is the last post about this...may I have a drama free life from here on out. Consider yourself purged.

It's funny how when someone shows their colors and takes certain actions confirming who they really are they need someone to blame. Apparently I am a shit talker, pussy and a bitch based on my previous post about friends as well as my not letting this person bother me over the weekend (funny how my boyfriend did the same yet he was not refered to as a pussy...yet another confirmation of my previous blogs statement). I actually thought I kept it truthful. Now some of it is merely an opinion of mine and has been from the time I met this person. Some people you can read like a book. I even tried to be honest with her mentioning once that I knew they were not around because of me or to be my friend, but they were around more or less only to hang out with my boyfriend(I still have the email if proof is necesary). He was a comfort zone for her, a way to make herslef feel better about her own life, a crutch. Now had she been honest with me I would have been fine but girls are caddy little bitches sometimes and horrible at being honest, so she tried to pull off the "You're my friend too." bit...well...it didn't work. The cold shoulder, wondering around in a towel in front of him while I was out after borrowing our shower, and talking about him all the time in her blog but never once mentioning me or the nice photos I took for her as a good faith gesture to let her know she was ok, kind of clued me in. Maybe I should have put my foot down earlier and forced it out of her, but noooo I had to try and be the nice guy. Finally one day there was a conversation between her and my boyfriend where she didn't want to hear or admit to some of the things he was saying...thus the end of the friendship. It didn't bother me really because I never existed to her in the first place. No biggy, all I wanted was honesty. I'm secure in my relationship her friendship would never have been an issue. Well...now the drama has begun...yay drama...I am being written about as this horrible person. Oh well. I had no intent on being the bad guy but if I'm the one who has to buck up and do it, then so be it. Hello world, here I am...I'm the bad guy. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It's too late for mending, Enjoy your bubble, let me know if you ever need a villain again. If you get me when I'm PMS'ing it can be quite impressive. Also if you wanted a confrontation all you had to do was say so, so please warn me ahead of time so I can do it properly rather then calling me a pussy behind my back when you can't even make eye contact.
Let the blog wars begin
Quote of the day
"Too little, too late."

I have wasted too much energy on this person but it always feels good to vent. I'm done.

5 Comments:

At 3/28/06, 4:35 PM, Blogger Joe said...

So... uhh... how was your trip?

 
At 3/28/06, 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was awesome! I'll post about it soon. Hopefully tomorrow when I flush the highschool drama from my system.
Stoo-

 
At 3/28/06, 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! hehe you, a horrible person? I would have to say that you are one of the nicest people I have ever met. I mean, you let me move into your house (even if it was only a week or two) you let me flat iron your hair and paint your nails when I was in school and going through my starting I have no idea what the hell I'm doing phase. You even let me hang out at you house and wash my scrubs. I think that it is unfortunate that this catty little lady will miss out on the chance of having a truly good friend.

The moral of the story: Arizona is full of stupid bitches! Move back to NC..... I'm holding my breath.
<3 Heather.

 
At 3/28/06, 9:17 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

I love you Heather!
The thing that amazes me is that I had no intentions of a confrontation, I merely stated that she was not my friend because of her actions yet she took that as me being a pussy when I didn't bother myself with her negative vibes during my weekend outing. I mearly ignored she was there and had a blast. If I had known she wanted one I would have by all means given it to her.

Man I miss my real friends...

 
At 3/29/06, 6:55 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

I know where the deleted post came from and Honey, I couldn't agree with you more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home