stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Riddle me this Batman;

I can hear someone badly whistling the Oompa Loompa song over the cubicles. If I hear it one more time today I'm going to hurdle over my desk, grab them, and say "Oompa loompa doompity doo, I've got another riddle for you! What's approxamately 5 foot 10 inches tall, blonde and going to shove this stapler down your throat?!"

Seriously....do they not know that the Oompa's rendition was better? I can't handle this....Argh!!!!! Breathe Emily Breathe......deep breath

5 Comments:

At 2/28/06, 5:24 PM, Blogger deetour said...

You're 5'10"???
Just kidding, you glamazon!

 
At 2/28/06, 10:17 PM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

ooh, nice term. I'm gonna have to use that one of these days

 
At 2/28/06, 10:31 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Ooh, is that an MS Paint masterpiece?

 
At 3/1/06, 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think the BatDude gets it. (but I do!)

 
At 3/1/06, 8:28 AM, Blogger Sheets said...

I'm not sure what scares me more.... the fact that I followed that rant or how intriguing I find that little piece of 'art.'

Huh....

;-)

(I always got freaked out by those fat little fuckers...same with the Wizard of Oz Munchkins)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home