stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

I want to dissapear

I want to move far far away from here and live in a hole and be happy and not ever have to deal with stupid financial aid websites for college ever again! They suck. It's like you have to already have a college education just to fill out the stupid thing. That is if you can even get to the filling out part. Anyone who has ever had to do this, I'm sure, feels my pain.

I will now go bang my head on a wall and hope the next 2 and 1/2 years will go by with lightening speed until my diploma is handed to me. I know this won't happen so I'll settle for my boyfriend giving me some sympathy. Wait....that won't happen either, he’s been to college. Damn, what’s a girl to do?

1 Comments:

At 1/9/06, 9:27 PM, Blogger deetour said...

Yes, that stuff is a pain in the arse. I had to do it for two different schools. Now I just make a payment once a month. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home