stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Woman-VS-Quarter....Quarter wins

If you love something, set it free
it probably wasn't ment to be.
If you hate something, let it go.
It will come back to you, fo sho.

There it is, my bad rhyme for the day. This is the lesson I'm learning.

Let's go back to about a month ago; I never carry cash anymore, I always have credit but for some reason I ended up with some greenbacks in my wallett. So, I spent them Yay! I don't remember what I spent them on but the green was downsized to silver. Whippee, I have change! Now to me, change is a valuable substance. Mere feet from my wonderful cubicle is a glowing and humming magic box we call a vending machine. This particular vending machine holds a substance more valuable to me than gold, it holds Redbull. Oh my glorious Redbull, sweet nectar of Gods. Happily I inserted my change into it's little opening, then the unthinkable happened. One of my quarters was spit back out at me. What is this? What kind of crazy machine are you? Is my money no good to you? I tried again, and again, it was no good. The machine would not have my quarter. Upon closer inspection I realized why, it was a Canadian Quarter. Damn you Canadians! You can do everything else right. They can make good wine, they don't shoot each other all the time like American's do, there are cute boys who live there with accents, and they use the term "aye" which makes me giggle every time I hear it. So if Canada is so great WHYYYYYYY can't they make a friggin quarter properly?! No problem I thought, I'll just get rid of it. The next time someone needed change for a dollar I gave it to them only to try and buy my precious life juice a week later to have my quarter spit back at me again. Ummm, I’m not sure how I got it back. I then gave it to someone else but again it came back to me. This last time I used it at our reception desk to buy a stamp only to get it back again a few days later when needing change. This spawn of Satan quarter is back in my desks drawer awaiting its next victim I will pawn it off on. If it returns again I will throw it off a bridge...all though I'm not really sure there are any bridges around here considering Arizona is kind of lacking in the water department.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home