stoopid is

Chronicles of my constant mishaps and retarded nature.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I am only Human...

Sometimes my insides scream for something bigger than this world has to offer. It bothers me when people I hold close can't understand that, or take me the wrong way (which happens more than I would like). Sometimes things happen that make you feel so bad the only thing you want is a hug and sometimes things so wonderful happen, it's hug you crave once again. Lately I've been one or the other, there seems to be no walking the fence for me. Heaven forbid I'm ever allowed the middle ground. I guess that's just the way this world works. The balance must be maintained and it will be done so on my watch. The only people who don't have this issue are the ones who worship mediocrity.

I do not worship mediocrity, It is those heads I will use as grips so I can climb over them.

I need a hug.

4 Comments:

At 11/3/05, 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

. . . consider it done

 
At 11/4/05, 11:33 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

yayyyy :D

 
At 11/5/05, 9:37 AM, Blogger Stoopidgirl said...

I squash them like Peas! Muwah ha ha!

 
At 11/7/05, 8:05 PM, Blogger deetour said...

mmmm...chocolate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home